Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Advanced Composition Photography

Thought I would let you see some of the pictures that I captured for the new Advanced Composition Photography class that I'm taking from Candice Stringham at http://www.jessicasprague.com!  I've taken a couple of Candice's classes and WOW - she really does a great job sharing her insight and technical knowledge about photography.

Our first assignment was to capture a location and 'tell a story' about that location with your pictures.  I decided to showcase our island, Discovery Bay.  Here are some of the photos I took.

D-Deck provides alfresco dining
 
Restaurants and shops around the DB Piazza
 
Residents enjoying the piazza :)
 
Cafe' and shops line the circular piazza where residents can gather to enjoy the beautiful day.
 
Discovery Bay Ferry transporting commuters from DB to Hong Kong Island twice an hour all day.
 
 
I enjoyed this challenge - these are images I might not of considered taking otherwise.  When we look back on this time in our lives, these images will help tell the story.  It will be interesting to see how things change over time.  Check back for more photos over the next few weeks! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment